Friday 18 May 2012

so happy I could FLY


Sometimes I think how free I am and then I get so happy I could fly.

free·dom

  [free-duhm]  Show IPA
noun
1.
the state of being free  or at liberty rather than inconfinement or under physical restraint: He won his freedomafter a retrial.
2.
exemption from external controlinterference, regulation,etc.
3.
the power to determine action without restraint.
4.
political or national independence.
5.
personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery: a slavewho bought his freedom.
6.
exemption from the presence of anything specified (usuallyfollowed by from ): freedom from fear.
7.
the absence of or release from ties, obligations, etc.
8.
ease or facility of movement or action: to enjoy the freedom ofliving in the country.














No comments:

Post a Comment